WordPress Developer | Central London | c£45k + Benefits
Our client is the go-to business advisory comms agency for the legal and professional services sector. Over the last decade, they’ve worked with some of the world’s leading private practices as well as helped create and launch new law firms into the market.
They are now looking for a Full Stack WordPress Developer to work directly with client services and design teams to build functional but attractive websites.
- Build new client websites in close collaboration with design teams
- Management, optimisation, maintenance and testing of all client sites
- Management of digital workflow
- Excellent Bedrock-based WordPress development experience (Custom theme & Plugin)
- Git workflow experience
- Creative eye for design and attention to detail
- Overall personable, client-facing manner
- A good understanding of MySQL and Sequel Pro is desirable
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity.