Web Developer | Creative Agency | Up to £35,000 | London Bridge
Our sister company NU Creative is an award-winning independent creative agency; based in London Bridge. They are a fast-paced, exciting full-service agency working within a variety of sectors which include; professional services, public sector and Medical / Healthcare communications.
At NU Creative, collaborative working and career development are key, as are helping each other to reach their full design potential.
- Develop websites built on WordPress CMS using HTML, CSS (SASS) & jQuery
- Create re-usable front-end components
- Maintain quality and accuracy of code
- Work closely with the internal creative team and back end developer
- Taking briefs from clients and building new client websites in close collaboration with the design team
- Backups, updates, maintenance, optimisation, deployment and testing of all client sites
- A degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or similar)
- Some years of experience in web development, resulting in a strong technical understanding of PHP
- Excellent understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML, CSS (SASS), jQuery
- Ability to confidentially develop and adapt custom WordPress themes
- Back end development experience
- True team player who can adapt and excel in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong understanding of industry trends
Desirable but not essential:
- Python and Django experience
- Experience with provisioning servers (Digital Ocean / AWS)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop / Illustrator)
- Experience with React or Node
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible. We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunities.