UX Designer (junior) | Digital Agency | £: competitive + benefits | North London
Our client is an award-winning digital agency that’s continuing to grow even in these tough times. These guys don’t just design websites they digitally transform organisations and have been doing so for over 15 years. Their client base is diverse too with global b2c brands, charities, government departments and more.
The agency’s ISO certified UX and Web Development methodology delivers deep levels of user insight and ensures stakeholder alignment. Through accessibility, data, technology and DevOps research they develop future friendly strategies.
We’re looking for a junior UX Designer to work directly with the CEO and Marketing Manager to propel website and product marketing as well as contribute towards creating better processes in the design department.
- Experience of working in an agency
- The confidence to take ownership of projects
- Experience of carrying out user research
- Experience of implementing personalisation, marketing automation and applying new branding
- Experienced in using CRM and other data
- Drive and lead internal product development
- Explore design thinking initiatives to generate prototypes
- Flexible working
- 30 days annual leave (inc Bank Holidays) with 1 extra day for every year of service
- Budget for training and conferences to help you develop
- Pension contributions, life insurance and private health insurance
- A welcoming and supportive work environment surrounded by a diverse team of creative and talented people
Please apply to find out more.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible. We e value diversity and are committed to equal opportunities.