Senior Producer | £45 to £55k + excellent benefits | East London
Our client is a leading creative studio specialising in video. They create branded content for the likes of Google, Samsung and Red Bull as well as dramatic content in partnership with Netflix, BBC and Canal+.
Established in 2017, they have doubled in size each year and this year is no different. We are looking for ambitious, creative and driven people to join the team.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced and collaborative culture, then this is the agency for you. From conceptual ideas to executing production, they own every step. Whether it’s film, animation, creative or marketing, they don’t outsource any work. Everything is done in-house and then distributed across a multitude of channels.
We are looking for a Senior Producer to join this start-up on a permanent basis. They create awesome programmes and shows with a series/branded content split. They’re ambitious, versatile, proactive, creative and communicative, and we’d love you to be the same.
As the Senior Producer you will be the main advisor on projects and you will work closely with
the Head of Production. You will run a team from inception to completion and be the first point of contact for anything production related including schedule, budget, product vision, alignment, client management and team morale.
- Scoping and estimating jobs, manage them through from brief to delivery to a high standard and client expectations
- Working closely with account management and the creative team to produce campaigns
- Overseeing the production team (both in-house producers and freelancers)
- Taking charge of our biggest projects
- Responsible for the timelines and financials of projects
- Line management of a junior and midweight producers
- Previous experience as a Senior Producer on set managing shoots and post-production
- Good amount of on-set experience
- A genuine love for post-production
- Practice in leading both corporate and documentary or fiction film productions from scratch
- Hands-on, autonomous with a sharp eye for detail
- Experience leading a team
- Confidence to drive a team in order to get the best results for a project
- Experience working with clients
- Excellent internal and external comms
- Experienced with MS Suite, especially Excel
Please apply to find out more and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get to you with a decision as soon as possible. We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunities.