Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager | £45k to £50k + excellent benefits | Hackney, London
Our client is a leading creative studio specialising in video. They create branded content for the likes of Google, Samsung and Red Bull as well as dramatic content in partnership with Netflix, BBC and Canal+.
Established in 2017, they have doubled in size each year and this year is no different. We are looking for ambitious, creative and driven people to join the team.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced and collaborative culture, then this is the agency for you. From conceptual ideas to executing production, they own every step. Whether it’s film, animation, creative or marketing, they don’t outsource any work. Everything is done in-house and then distributed across a multitude of channels.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager with significant experience to play a leading role in managing client relationships and guide them through the process from brief to delivery.
- Helping creative team, producers and others through the production process according to the account management process
- Development of client relationships to grow accounts
- Use contacts to generate new leads
- Present a high level of marketing knowledge and strategic insight to clients
- Research and work with the design team to prepare client pitches and proposals
- Research and develop content for video storyboarding, scripts, presentations and print work
- Ensure all work is delivered to the highest quality on time and on budget
- Create a yearly client plan to map out opportunities, goals and objectives
- Keeping up to date on latest marketing news and industry trends
- Ad agency background ideal
- Very strategic and proactive about new business and developing business
- Experience with pitching to clients
- Previous experience managing multiple client accounts in an Agency environment – with different time zones, ideally US client experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, able to influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Good understanding of the creative and production process
- Passion for all things video and digital
- Ability to holistically view a client’s marketing budget with experience planning quarterly and yearly targets
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Computer-proficient and usage of the Google Suite
- Experience with CRM software is a plus
Please apply if this role matches your skills, experience and motivations. Please include a portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application, value diversity and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.