Marketing Executive | £30 to £40k | London
This is a maternity cover contract. We’re looking for someone who can start mid-October/start of November. The contract will have an initial end date of January 2022.
Our client is an innovative and award-winning financial services company. We’re looking for an experienced and talented Marketing Executive to support the Marketing & Communications Director.
We’re looking for an all-rounder who can create and deliver marketing, internal comms and PR related campaigns and projects to the highest of standards with fantastic attention to detail.
You’ll be speaking to and working with a wide range of people such as internal clients, creative agencies, PR agencies and other third parties so confident and exceptional communication skills are essential.
A background in financial services or professional services is essential for this role.
- Creation and publication of all marketing materials
- Deliver tactical campaign elements ensuring successful implementation and delivery of results
- Responsible for event co-ordination activity including planning of conferences, presentations and exhibitions, organising and producing relevant marketing materials and merchandise
- Manage multiple projects
- Build and maintain strong relationships across a number of teams, sharing ideas and collaborating
- Demonstrate understanding of campaign metrics evaluation as well as managing and reporting frequently on relevant areas of expenditure and results
- Responsible for brand management and corporate identity
- Maintain effective internal communications programme including intranet
- Managing corporate social media accounts
- Work closely with PR agency to identify and maximise positive PR opportunities
- Experience of relevant advertising standards, financial promotions guidelines, regulatory and compliance requirements
Skills & experience:
- A professional marketing qualification such as IDM/CIM is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- B2B experience
- Copywriting skills
- Experience of working with intranets, CMS systems and Google Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a great team player
- Proactive, well organised, able to work autonomously whilst managing a varied workload
Please apply if this role matches your skills, experience and motivations.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.