Digital Designer | London | £25-30K + benefits
Our client is an integrated global agency dedicated to delivering all marketing activity for one of the world’s most prestigious brands. They are growing fast, and are now looking for a Digital Designer.
As the Digital Designer, you will be part of small creative team, reporting to and working alongside the Digital Experience Director. The work will be varied and consist of contributing to major projects to day-to-day tasks such as creating new and editing digital marketing campaigns.
This is an exciting opportunity to play key roles in accelerating the digital and marketing transformation of one of the world’s most prestigious brands.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualise and design banners for the website to support key marketing campaigns
- Conceptualise and design site content and graphics, co-ordinating with the tech, creative, copywriting and marketing teams
- Manage workload and ensure timely delivery of all projects
- Support on ad-hoc creative briefs as and when required
- A good understanding of UX/UI principles
- Assist on UX and UI tasks such wireframing, user journeys and more
- Expert level user of Adobe CS, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good working knowledge of Sketch
- Working knowledge of inVision or Zeplin would be beneficial
- Attention to detail is a vital part of the role
- An interest and passion for AI and machine learning in particular is a big plus
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible. We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunities.