Digital Design Lead
Digital Design Lead
Digital Design Lead | Charity | Up to £45K | London
Our client is a national charity that supports people who are dealing with life-changing deafness and hearing loss. They have ambitious plans to transform their customers’ user experience, and are now looking for a UX-focused Digital Design Lead to champion the charity’s user-centred design.
As Digital Design Lead, you will also play a pivotal part in the imminent rebrand of the charity, and have the opportunity to lead the website’s completer redesign. In addition, you will work across all digital and print projects plus manage two designers. You’ll liaise with client and, present design concepts, journey maps, wireframes, prototypes and visual designs to ensure the charity continues to develop into the future.
- Work closely with content and product teams within User Experience and Brand team to deliver great design
- Collaborate with other UX designers on brand, product and services solutions
- Champion principles of usability and user-centred design for print and digital products
- Work directly with project teams to gather requirements from user research, stakeholder interviews, competitive analysis, etc
- Develop user flows, journey maps, page flows, wireframes, and sitemaps
- Develop visually rich mock-ups and UI assets according to style guide standards
- Present the team’s work to internal and external stakeholders
- Inspire, motivate and develop a team of designers
- Significant experience in a senior / lead digital design role
- Experience and understanding of UX and UI-centred design
- Experience leading a design team
- Ideally experience working within a customer-focused environment and / or charity
- Strategic planning and analysis, including, research, setting targets and monitoring
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft suite, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Proven knowledge of web-based application design trends, patterns, usability, technical considerations and best practices
- Knowledge of product development process across all integrated channels, including print and digital
- Knowledge of CMS or digital platforms such as WordPress, Dotmailer, Microsoft Dynamics
- Understanding of development of rich content such a video production, animation and photography
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible. We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunities.