Account Manager | £25 to £30k | London SE1
Our client is a branding and design agency based in Southwark. They work in interesting sectors and with great brands that they help to make even better. The team is growing with multiple vacancies.
We’re looking for an ambitious and talented Account Manager to join the client services team. The Account Manager will be an integral member of the team working with the agency and client in developing and managing client business and deliver an efficient and effective service.
This could be ideal for an experienced Account Executive looking to make the step up or an Account Manager looking to change sector.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Develop rapport with clients along with a thorough understanding of client’s marketing plan/targets/objectives as well as the agency client plan
- Front basic creative briefing meetings with client (e.g. small projects, amends)
- Contribute to major creative or status briefing meetings internally or with client
- Develop a thorough understanding of the brand’s conceptual target audience and those of the competitors
- Work with the client to develop briefs
- Brief the creative team and actively contribute to idea generation
- Oversee projects to ensure they are on brief, budget and time
- Participate in new client pitches
Person and background:
- Ideally educated to undergrad level or similar
- Passionate about design and branding
- Experience of working in a client services role in an agency
- A fantastic communicator; verbally, in writing and presenting
- Courageous- willing to take calculated risk. Challenge accordingly. Welcome negotiation
- Want to build a career in client services and the creative sector
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio.
We consider every application and will get back you with a decision as soon as possible.
We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunities.